Our lawyers offer specialized advice in many areas of labour and employment law. Firm members also share their expertise through their participation in conferences and seminars, and numerous articles published in journals and periodicals.
- Jacques Emond – “Professional Practice Lecture on Labour Law”, Carleton University (Ottawa), February 28, 2012
- Steve Williams – “A Systematic Approach to Managing Accommodation Risk”, 2012 HRPA Annual Conference and Trade Show (Toronto), February 1, 2012
- Steve Williams – “Legal Roundup: Fraud & Malicious Prosecution Risk, Proving Just Cause in Fraud Cases and Labour Arbitration Update”, IPM (Ottawa), November 1, 2011
- Jacques Emond – “The Legal Side of Managing Generational Differences”, Council of Industrial Relations Executive (Gatineau), October 21, 2011
- Colleen Dunlop, Raquel Chisholm and Sheri Farahani – “AODA Half-Day Accessibility Standards Compliance Workshop”, Emond Harnden Workshop, September 22, 2011
- Sébastien Huard, “Managing the Employment Relationship: Best Practices from Recruitment to Termination” (Timmins), September 22, 2011
- Kecia Podetz, “Cross Canada Human Rights Overview and Update”, 8th Annual CACE Conference (Niagra Falls), September 22, 2011