Emond Harnden’s lawyers are excellent speakers and engaging trainers.
Our services include:
- Providing comprehensive support services for senior executives and managers – including seminars and workshops tailored specifically for all levels within an organization, from front-line supervisors to senior management – within both unionized and non-unionized environments.
- Assisting with statutory employee training
Our programs cover all areas of the Firm’s expertise, including:
- Attendance management
- Preparation for collective bargaining
- The duty to accommodate
- Workplace violence and harassment
- Termination issues
- Pro-active management of workplace safety and insurance claims
- Occupational health and safety and due diligence
- Workplace investigations
- Privacy compliance
These are but a sample of the training sessions we offer; we can prepare and present seminars on any labour relations and employment-related issue. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
In addition, our complimentary breakfast seminars keep employers abreast of significant developments in labour and employment law and are available via teleconference for out-of-town clients. These high-quality training sessions have been accredited by the Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA) for CPD hours required by professionals in order to maintain their Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation.