Workplace safety and insurance (commonly known as “workers’ compensation”) cases are the complex intersection of occupational safety, employment and return to work issues.
We have an extensive workplace safety and insurance practice, and our services include:
- Advising on the proactive prevention of workplace safety and insurance cases
- Assisting in the practical management of accident investigations, reporting and return to work of injured workers
- Helping clients manage their workplace safety and insurance costs: claims audits, claims management, classification reviews and occupational safety training.
- Communicating directly with the WSIB on behalf of clients
- Providing representation before Appeals Resolution Officers and the Workplace Safety and Insurance Appeals Tribunal