We frequently assist clients with workplace investigations by acting as external investigators.
This means that:
- We work with the client to develop a clear mandate
- We thoroughly review the complaint
- We assess the organization’s current policies and procedures
- We conduct the investigation (includes interviewing all parties affected and ensuring that any evidence is secured)
- We prepare a report with recommendations and propose remedies for the situation
We also regularly provide training to employers and management on how to conduct an effective workplace investigation, including through general workshops on conducting effective workplace investigations, as well as workshops focused on investigating complaints of harassment.